The world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Salesforce.com offers cloud-based database functionality on an almost infinitely adaptable platform — a platform increasingly enabling customization with clicks, not code. Nothing to install, accessible anywhere, scalable, mobile. With Salesforce, your organization can join the 99% of Fortune 100 companies that partner with the leader in database software-as-a-service.
Salesforce offers a host of native features, including —
- a highly customizable, secure, cloud-based database that gives you a 360° view of your clients, prospects, products and programs
- automatic system upgrades three times each year, offering enhancements and user-requested features
- flexible reporting, integrated analytics and almost unlimited opportunities for process and task automation
- built-in mobile accessibility for iOS and Android devices
- a universe of third-party apps that enhance and extend Salesforce to meet your organization’s particular needs
Whether you’re looking for contract administrator services, migrations from other systems, or a fully new implementation of Salesforce, contact The Strategic Org to discuss your options — and opportunities!
salesforce for nonprofits
As part of its commitment to a 1-1-1 model of philanthropy — giving 1% of equity, product and time — Salesforce offers any official nonprofit 10 free enterprise-level licenses for its cloud-based software, along with deep discounts on additional licenses and services. While some nonprofits may prefer the standard Salesforce.com database, many opt to install the free Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) — an overlay that customizes Salesforce to meet the needs of nonprofits with donors, members, grants, and more.
With deep nonprofit experience, The Strategic Org knows the questions to ask to ensure the success of your Salesforce implementation to help your organization work more collaboratively, more efficiently, and with more impact. Whether you’re converting from another system or gathering all your spreadsheets and contact lists into one database, check out the short descriptive video below, then contact The Strategic Org to discuss your goals.
our integrated app partners
for donations, events, and more
for project management
for process mapping, documenting & more